Monday, October 6, 2014

Week 8 (Reading Diary): Review Week


Half way through the first quarter, I did not realize that we did not have to comment on all of the stories. We just had to comment on our favorites. For Diary notes, I usually write down why I liked the story and what was unique about it. Sometimes I compare the story to more familiar fairy tales or other readings I have done. I try to stay consistent with my Reading Diary format and style each time. I like consistency and it helps me stay more organized. I try to write at least 100-150 words for each diary note for each story. I may start doing my diary posts as notes instead of short segments. I think that may help me see the similarities and differences between each story. I also will try taking notes while I am reading the story instead of reading all of it and then writing something at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment