Saturday, November 29, 2014

Week 15: Writing Post

What did you like best about the writing for this class? What would you like to see more of?
I liked the storytelling posts and I liked having the option between Storybook or Portfolio. There's really nothing I would suggest seeing more of.

Did you choose the Storybook or the Portfolio? Are you happy with your choice? What information should I emphasize to next semester's students when they make that choice?
I chose the Portfolio and I am happy with my choice. I guess emphasize in the beginning of the semester that students may be using the storytelling posts for Portfolios.

Do you have suggestions for the commenting process: suggestions about commenting on blog posts? suggestions about comments on Storybooks/Portfolios?
I guess to suggest more feedback and for people to point out grammatical and punctuation errors.

What kinds of comments did you find most useful as you working on your Storybook/Portfolio?
I like comments when people give me suggestions or possible changes I can make to improve my story.

Do you think this class helped you to improve your writing?
Yeah, I think this class helped me with my grammar and punctuation errors.

What kind of writing do you see yourself doing in your future career? Will writing be important in that career?
The kind of writing I see myself doing is very technical writing that are based on factual evidence since my major is chemical engineering.

As you look back on your writing this semester, what advice do you have for students who will be getting started next semester?
You have more imagination and creativity than you thought and write something that you would like to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment